Ingredients (2 portions)
Garlic sliced 2-3 pc
White Onion sliced 1/2 cup
Green peas 1/2 cup
Broccoli florets 3/4 cup
Thyme 1 tsp
Water 1 cup
Alphajiri's miso 3 tbsp
Black pepper a pinch
Salt a pinch
- Heat cooking oil in a pan, and fry garlic and white onion well until golden brown.
- Add green peas, broccoli, and thyme and fry.
- Add water and miso, and boil for about 5 minutes till broccoli and peas become soft.
- Blend the no. 3 in a blender. You can blend well till smooth, or blend coarsely to leave some texture.
- Boil spaghetti, mix the puree and serve.