Ingredients (2 portions)
[Cashew cream sauce]
Raw cashew 1/2 cup
Lemon, juiced 2 tbsp
Nutritional yeast 1tbsp (optional)
Water 1.5 cup
Minced garlic 2 cloves
Thinly sliced yellow onion 1/2 cup
Cooking oil 2 tbsp
Alphajiri Kimchi (any type, cut into smaller pieces) 200g
Salt to taste
Chili powder and spring onion (for topping)
- Soak raw cashew in water for 4-6 hours
- Drain the water. Put cashew, lemon juice, (nutritional yeast,) and water into a blender. Blend till the texture turns smooth.
- Pour cooking oil in a pan, and fry garlic mince and onion slices with a medium heat. Add kimchi and cashew cream.
- Boil spaghetti and mix with the sauce.
- Top with some chilli powder and spring onion to taste.